Friday, October 26, 2012

How to shop and dress like a Pro #7: Work Week Outfits



Here comes another week, it is time for my week 3 “work week outfits” posting. I am repeating the same outfits but with different match and contrast to demonstrate that oftentimes you could use the same piece for various combinations. I hope this will help you reorganize your wardrobe, and start making use of the pieces, which either forgot about or couldn’t think that they will go. As always, I would love to hear your feedback and ideas.  


5 comments:

  1. I'll right away grasp your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.
    Also visit my site : how can i lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could subscribe by entering your email address at "subscribe via email" located at upper right hand corner of the blog or like our page on facebook(see the facebook box" on the right side of the blog). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that what you published was actually very reasonable.
    But, think on this, suppose you were to create a killer headline?
    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added a headline to maybe get a person's attention?
    I mean "How to shop and dress like a Pro #7: Work Week Outfits" is kinda plain.
    You might peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create article headlines to grab people interested. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about what you've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could make your website a little bit
    more interesting.
    My web site ... cancer cure found

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent site. Lots of helpful information here.
    I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.

    And of course, thanks for your sweat!
    My page ... diets that work

    ReplyDelete